This is our Deep Cleaning service. Here is what you get:
- Screens are removed
- The tracks are then brushed and vacuumed paying attention to the sills and removing debris that is all around the glass.
- Then the sliding glass pane is lifted up and removed from the track.
- The tracks are also removed and the channel underneath them is brushed, vacuumed, and washed.
- The areas around the glass is also washed and
- the exterior of the panes and frame are brushed and washed.
- The parts of the sliding pane that are not visible are cleaned at this point and then
- tracks are re-installed and sliding pane put back in place.
- This is followed by washing the windows exterior and interior.
- Finally the screens are hand washed and put back in place.
All tracks at this point are wiped as needed. See it done in the video below:
The fine print:
- Additional windows will be billed at our regular rate of $20.00 per pane.
- Distance restrictions apply; service area includes a 20-mile radius of zip code 91915.
- Additional $25 fee applies for redemption beyond the service area. For inquiries, call 619-708-2875.
- Appointments required and subject to availability; appointments are available Sunday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Additional fees apply for hard-water spots, freshly painted windows, windows with paint on them, stucco, heavy debris, windows above tiled roof, glass fencing, French-cut windows, French doors, sun-rooms, atriums, and skylights
- Windows must be free and clear of furniture and decorations and easily accessible
- Valid for all building types including commercial and residential
- Valid only for 1- or 2-story buildings/houses; windows must be reachable from ground level with 20 foot ladder
- Available for use 24 hours after purchase.
- All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same household.
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES 180 DAYS FROM THE PURCHASE DATE.
- PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE.